Compound and tool functions
Coloured decors make furniture, doors and car interiors more attractive. A special compound is needed to achieve the required effect: SAVUTEC® DF – the vulcanized fibre for top decors that Sachsenröder provides in several qualities.
Carrier, Separating foil, Continuous laminate
SAVUTEC® DF is suitable as a compound for laminates and decors or as a separating foil for deep-drawn elements. The flexible vulcanized fibre decor is available in the qualities Vulkament, ZL-Vulcanized fibre and smooth fibre. All products boast very favourable post and soft-forming properties, good deep-drawing suitability as well as high thermal resistance. Furthermore SAVUTEC® DF can be used for making continuous laminates.
- SAVUTEC® DF / VM and SAVUTEC® DF / ZL
- especially suited for making shaped surfaces
- also suitable as separating foil for surface design
-in particular for decorative surfaces made on melamine resin and phenol resin base
- material thickness from 0.08 – 0.50 mm
- high adhesion
- good forming properties
- very good deep-drawing properties
- good thermal resistance, also after processing
- high mechanical and thermal interlaminar strength
- standard colours // white, light brown, brown, black